Women Leaders in the Vail Valley
Join us for a discussion with our featured panelists about the state of women leadership in the Vail Valley. We'll learn how they achieved success and discuss leadership, skills and strategies they took to get there.
This is a must see event!
- Tricia Maxon, Director of Small Business Banking, Community Banks of Colorado
- Brandy Reitter, Town Manager, Eagle, Colorado
- Beth Howard, Vice President & COO, Vail Mountain
Location: The Charter, Beaver Creek
120 Offerson Rd, Beaver Creek, CO 81620
Parking: Free on-site self-parking. Details below.
Dinner: The evening will include a robust sit down dinner.
- 5:30-6:30pm - Networking & Sit-Down Dinner
- 6:30-7:45PM - Panel Discussion
- 7:45PM - Event ends, but panel and guests are welcome to stay and mingle
- Pre-registered Guest - $40
- Day of Event Walk-In Guest - $45
Questions about registration? Please email email@example.com
PLEASE RSVP: Please register for the event by 5pm on Monday, August 12, 2019.
Your advance registration helps us plan for a great evening and reduces check-in wait time. You will receive an email when your registration is confirmed. Please register for one ticket at a time per person.
Parking instructions for The Charter:
Enter the large Charter garage gate off Offerson road
Follow signs to Restaurant
Park on level G
Take Elevator 3 to level “LL” for Lower Lobby
Take a Right out of elevator then your first Left and there you are.