Take Fear Out of the Driver’s Seat and
Realize Your Dreams with Amy Arthur Packer
Are you feeling a nudge or a calling to play bigger this year? Not sure where to start or even feeling a little stuck? In her book, Playing Big: Practical Wisdom for Women Who Want to Speak Up, Create, and Lead,bestselling author Tara Mohr defines playing big as “letting your dreams be bigger than your fears”.
Fear is a part of being human and how you respond to it when it comes up can make all the difference!
In this presentation you will learn:
- The two different types of fear – one is positive and one is negative – and how to tell the difference
- Tools for dealing with and even leaning into fear so you can use it to your advantage
- How to recognize, respect, and listen to those nudges of your deepest callings and biggest dreams
- A proven strategy you can implement right away for getting unstuck and taking action towards your dreams
Event Location: Harvest Restaurant & Bar - Edwards1265 Berry Creek Rd, Edwards, CO 81632
Parking: Free on-site self-parking
- 5:30-6:00PM - Networking
- 6:00PM - Speaker
- 7:45PM - Event ends
- Guest - $40 advance registration, $45 on site
- Associate Member - $35
- Executive Member - $0
- Corporate Member - $0
Questions about registration? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE RSVP by 5pm on Monday, October 7, 2019.
Your advance registration helps us plan for a great evening and reduces check-in wait time. You will receive an email when your registration is confirmed. Please register for one ticket at a time per person.