Join us! Annual Holiday Soirée Fundraiser
It's time to mix, mingle and raise funds at the annual soirée event
Please save the date for the VVBW December Holiday Soiree event. The merriment runs from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m., and includes appetizers and holiday cocktails at the cash bar, a silent auction, toy drive and great door prizes.
Location: Grand Hyatt Vail
1300 Westhaven Dr., Vail, Colorado, United States, 81657
- 5:30pm: Event begins/Silent Auction open
- 7:15pm: Silent Auction ends
- 7:30pm: Auction items available for pick up and check-out
Refreshments: Light appetizers will be served, please bring cash if you would like to purchase cocktails, wine or beer from the bar.
Parking: Information to follow closer to the event.
RSVP: Please register for the event by 5pm on Monday, December 9, 2019.
Your advance registration helps us plan for a great evening and reduces check-in wait time. You will receive an email when your registration is confirmed. Please register for one ticket at a time per person.
- Advance registration or at check in | $15 for Guests and Associate members
- At check in | $15 suggested donation for Corporate and Executive members
- A portion of the proceeds goes to the annual scholarship fund.
The soirée is the most important scholarship fundraiser of the year for our organization. VVBW annually awards college scholarships to female Eagle County high school graduates planning to attend two or four-year institutions in the field of business. One hundred percent of the group’s fundraising provides college scholarships, and in 2018 five local students received scholarships.
Support Annual VVBW Scholarships
Bright Future Foundation Toy Drive
- Attendees are asked to bring new, unwrapped toys for a holiday toy drive for the Bright Future Foundation.
- Bright Future is a nonprofit organization whose mission is making futures bright for those affected by domestic violence and sexual abuse.
- Toys collected from the drive are gifts for children served by Bright Future.
Questions about registration? Please email email@example.com
Share this event!
Consider attending and sharing the event with friends, clients, colleagues and contacts – from new graduates to retirees who have business knowledge to share. Please invite anyone you think may find value in attending this event and/or becoming a member.