Annual Open House &
Join us to learn about the Vail Valley Business Women's organization and meet other business-minded women. Event admission is complimentary.
Special membership rates available evening of event:
Associate - $120 (regular cost: $140)
Executive - $345 (regular cost: $375)
Corporate - $1025 (regular cost: $1125)
Event Location: Minturn Saloon's Outdoor Patio -146 Main St, Minturn, CO 81645
Parking: Free on-site self-parking
Refreshments: Seated Buffet - Chicken and Mashed Potatoes dinner with desserts and Cash Bar
Health & Safety: We will follow Eagle County Health and safety guidelines for gathering sizes and social distancing and portions of the event will be held outside.
Zoom available and live streaming to learn more about membership! Check the link via email.
- 5:30pm - Check in begins + Networking
- 5:30pm - Seated Buffet Begins - Due to Covid all must wear masks through buffet and indoors, and please maintain 6' social distancing
- 6:00pm - Welcome & Announcements, President to address group, Presentation to Begin
- 6:45pm - Raffle Prize Drawings*
- 7:00pm - Event ends or stay to (not) mix but mingle! We have the space until 7:30
*does not need to be present to win
- Complimentary, for every $10 donation for the Scholarship Dundreceive a raffle ticket
Open House Raffle
- How to enter: Winners will be selected digitally from the comments on our Social Media Facebook Invite, here is how to receive entries:
- Receive 1 entry prior to the event if you comment and tag someone on our social media invite for the Open House and Membership Drive
- Receive 1 entry for joining us in person
- Receive 1 additional entry for joining as a member
- Receive 1 additional entry for a $10 donation towards our scholarship fund
- ** do not need to be present to win
Items to be raffled off:
- Flower delivery from Eventique Productions - $75 value
- VVBW Annual Executive Membership - $375 value
- and more coming!!!
Questions about registration? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE RSVP by 5pm on Monday, September 9, 2019.
Your advance registration helps us plan for a great evening and reduces check-in wait time. You will receive an email when your registration is confirmed. Please register for one ticket at a time per person.